Kamillosan M Spray
Kamillosan M Spray Solution contains 8 active healing ingredients known to effectively soothe and relieve sore throat.
Dwarf Pine-Needle Oil
Kamillosan M Spray
Kamillosan M Spray is the number 1-selling and doctor-prescribed sore throat spray (based on IQVIA MAT 2018). It contains 8 active ingredients known to soothe and relieve sore throat. Its main natural ingredient, German chamomile, is an herb that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce pain, swelling, and redness.
Also active in Kamillosan M Spray are three essential oils which are peppermint, sage, and bergamot, known to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Dosage & Administration
May be used in conditions such as:
- Dry, itchy sore throat
- Mouth sores or ulcers
- Acute gingivitis (gum disease/inflammation)
- Symptoms following dental extraction and during eruption of permanent teeth
- Mucosal irritation by dental prosthesis (ie. false teeth)
- Prophylaxis for oral and pharyngeal disinfection or cleaning
A sore throat has many different symptoms, each one having their own cause. Viruses and bacterial infections are common causes for sore throat. But allergies, irritants (such as cigarette smoking), and muscle strain from excessive and forceful usage of voice may also be the culprits.
Causes of a sore throat:
- Bacterial infections
- Irritants (such as cigarette smoking),
- Muscle strain from excessive and forceful usage of voice
Signs of a sore throat:
- A painful or itchy sensation in your throat
- Difficulty swallowing or talking
- Having a hoarse or muffled voice
- Swollen or red tonsils
- Sore and swollen glands in your neck or jaw
- White patches on your tonsils
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
ASC Ref. No. A026N022219K, A084N032619K, A086N032619K, A083N032619K,
A081N032619K, A080N032619K, A079N032691K, A078N032691K, A077N032619K, A076N032619K